Fast Power & Resiliency
Respond with agility and reliability.
We can help you respond to emergency power situations, achieve electrification goals, provide bridge power, bring power to remote areas, and generate backup power to support maintenance, overhauls, or outages at power plants or large-scale projects and events.
With the ability to build, ship, and commission compact distributed power solutions, Jenbacher offers products for a variety of challenging circumstances in need of rapid, reliable power generation. Jenbacher gas engines deliver fast, temporary power wherever and whenever it’s needed.
- Deliver efficient, reliable, scalable power
- Achieve full power within 10 minutes of startup
- Maintain operations with simplicity
- Reduce unwanted emissions
Our experts are ready to help you!
Looking for onsite power solutions? Check.
Need access to electricity? We’re there for you.
Want to lower your energy costs, or even sell electricity back to your local grid? Check … check.
INNIO’s regional experts can help you figure out the Jenbacher solution that best meets your needs. With a free consultation, you can:
- Explore the advantages of onsite power generation solutions for your company
- Discover how to use economic modeling for added financial benefit
- Get answers on the technical aspects of your project—including fuel types, feasibility studies, and equipment and balance of plant selection
- Learn how to take advantage of regional incentive programs
- Review the delivery options for your project: purchasing, financing, leasing, and engaging a service provider, such as ESCO or BOO
- Find out how to meet emissions targets
Resources & Downloads
Consult an expert.
Send us a message and we’ll contact you to start the conversation.
Whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, decreased energy costs, or even to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers, Jenbacher regional experts can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for you.