Agriculture & Food Processing
Keep up the pace using organic waste.
These days everyone is talking about sustainable energy. But actions speak louder than words. Using biogas from the fermentation of organic waste in agriculture, food and beverage production, and other industries, you can efficiently create heat and power as a reliable alternative energy source to power your business today, tomorrow and in the future. Jenbacher gas engines provide cogeneration that enables you to realize the maximum economic and ecological benefits of using biogas for power generation.
Jenbacher gas engines provide cogeneration that enables you to realize the maximum economic and ecological benefits of using biogas for power generation.
- Yield highly efficient, onsite combined heat and power generation
- Harness organic waste as an alternative energy source
- Use remaining substrate as nutrient-rich fertilizer
- Potentially reduce greenhouse gas emission
- Avoid the need to dispose of biowaste
- Heslerhof (GER)GermanyEEA and Switzerland
FLEXIBLE BIOGAS PLANTS
with Jenbacher cogeneration technology
1 x J420
Buffer storage system
- Milchwerke Oberfranken (GER)GermanyEEA and Switzerland
Milchwerke Oberfranken (GER)
FLEXIBLE POWER SOLUTION
for the dairy sector
1 x J612
5,000 tons of CO2 annually
Our experts are ready to help you!
Looking for onsite power solutions? Check.
Need access to electricity? We’re there for you.
Want to lower your energy costs, or even sell electricity back to your local grid? Check … check.
INNIO’s regional experts can help you figure out the Jenbacher solution that best meets your needs. With a free consultation, you can:
- Explore the advantages of onsite power generation solutions for your company
- Discover how to use economic modeling for added financial benefit
- Get answers on the technical aspects of your project—including fuel types, feasibility studies, and equipment and balance of plant selection
- Learn how to take advantage of regional incentive programs
- Review the delivery options for your project: purchasing, financing, leasing, and engaging a service provider, such as ESCO or BOO
- Find out how to meet emissions targets
Resources & Downloads
Category: BrochuresBiogas Brochure
Category: Case StudiesCase Study Heslerhof
Category: Case StudiesCase Study Bad Säckingen
Category: Case StudiesCase Study Nakornrachasrima
Case Study Hefei
Category: Case StudiesCase Study Hefei (EN)
Category: Case StudiesCase Study Milchwerke Oberfranken
Consult an expert
Send us a message and we’ll contact you to start the conversation.
Whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, decreased energy costs, or even to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers, Jenbacher regional experts can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for you.