Commercial & Industrial Buildings
Optimize your company’s energy OPEX with combined heat and power solutions.
CHP generation saves approximately 40% of fuel compared to separate generation, and building CHP systems where or near they are used avoids significant supply and distribution losses. Jenbacher industrial gas engines can generate CHP efficiencies up to 90%. Now that’s intelligent.
Our Jenbacher gas engines and CHP power solutions based on these engines are used by our customers across the globe, powering applications in variety of industrial and commercial economy segments.
Jenbacher onsite cogeneration solutions can help our customers to achieve economic targets thanks to one or several of factors, such as:
- Decrease of Energy-related OPEX compared to centralized energy sources, or
- Launch/extend company's operations due to new power access in energy-deficit areas, or
- Minimize downtime thanks to improved quality of the electricity supply in regions with unstable grid infrastructure, any much more
How does it work?
The basic structure of a Jenbacher cogeneration system, installed inside the building, usually includes an engine/generator unit and heat exchangers that use waste heat. A wide range of heat sources—from engine cooling water and oil to an air/fuel gas mixture and exhaust gas—can be configured for each individual customer application. Jenbacher solutions deliver flexible power generation and a high degree of reliability and availability to meet energy needs of our industrial and commercial customers.
Jenbacher CHP modules can be also packaged into containers. As an option, we can supply Jenbacher ready-to-use containerized gas gensets. Jenbacher gas power plants in containers allow our commercial and industrial customers to start using the benefits of onsite power generation quickly.
- Yield up to 48% electrical efficiency and as high as 90% for CHP systems
- Lower your operating and investment costs
- Get access to electricity and heat in the short term
- Containerized, ready-to-use industrial gas power plants
- Select from a wide range of heat and power outputs
- Minimize footprint with compact design
- Operate safely with excellent reliability
- Generate steam if needed
Experience our webinar to learn more about Jenbacher's CHP solutions
Jenbacher North American team invites you to review the recording of our recent webinar, to learn how Jenbacher can help you develop your power plant projects, including equipment design and performance, using hydrogen and much more!
In the webinar, you will learn more about:
Overview of an independent power plant and its components
Jenbacher’s highly efficient type 6 genset
Our hydrogen power generation solutions
How proven equipment design improves performance
Power generation solutions with quick delivery and easy installation
The information provided is relevant for the North American market. Please reach out to our experts to discuss your project.
- Barts NHS Hospital (GBR)United KingdomEurope (excl. EEA, Switzerland)
Barts NHS Hospital (GBR)
Jenbacher J420 trigeneration technology plays a lead role in increasing energy security and reducing emissions
London, United Kingdom
1 x J420
- Changsha Happy City (CHN)China – MainlandChina
Changsha Happy City (CHN)
POWER, HEAT, AND COOLING PROJECT
supports the energy transition in China
2 x J320
Our experts are ready to help you!
Looking for onsite power solutions? Check.
Need access to electricity? We’re there for you.
Want to lower your energy costs, or even sell electricity back to your local grid? Check … check.
INNIO’s regional experts can help you figure out the Jenbacher solution that best meets your needs. With a free consultation, you can:
- Explore the advantages of onsite power generation solutions for your company
- Discover how to use economic modeling for added financial benefit
- Get answers on the technical aspects of your project—including fuel types, feasibility studies, and equipment and balance of plant selection
- Learn how to take advantage of regional incentive programs
- Review the delivery options for your project: purchasing, financing, leasing, and engaging a service provider, such as ESCO or BOO
- Find out how to meet emissions targets
Fill out the following contact form or send us an email to email@example.com. Let's get started!
Resources & Downloads
Category: BrochuresCHP Brochure
Changsha Xiangjiang Happy City
Category: Case StudiesCase Study Changsha Xiangjiang Happy City, EN 2022
Category: Case StudiesCase Study PT Indonesia
Jenbacher Webinars – Designing Your Power Plant (2022)
Category: WebinarsJenbacher Webinars – Designing Your Power Plant (2022) JBCOM
Consult an expert
Send us a message and we’ll contact you to start the conversation.
Whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, decreased energy costs, or even to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers, Jenbacher regional experts can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for you.