IPPs & Utilities
Efficient, reliable power is fundamental to growth.
Electricity is a fundamental necessity for all independent power producers, utility companies, manufacturers, municipalities, and industrial operations. To meet this need, Jenbacher is redefining the limits of power and performance with a broad distributed power portfolio of packages for power generation.
Electricity is a fundamental necessity for all independent power producers, utility companies, manufacturers, municipalities, and industrial operations like chemical and textile producers. To meet this need, INNIO is redefining the limits of power and performance with a broad distributed power portfolio of packages for power generation. Our rugged, high-performing Jenbacher gas engines for cogeneration are the solution to meet your critical energy needs. INNIO´s gas engines provide exceptional power generation so you can operate reliably and efficiently.
- Up to 48% electrical efficiency yield and as high as 90% for CHP systems
- Ready-to-use, containerized solutions
- Application flexibility: power generation, cogeneration (CHP), municipal applications, grid support in combination with renewables and many more
- Yield high efficiency and reliability with proven technologies
- Benefit from decades of onsite operational experience
- Simplified maintenance with innovative modular design
- Minimize footprint with compact design
- Reduced emissions
Experience our webinar to learn more about Jenbacher's CHP solutions
Jenbacher North American team invites you to review the recording of our recent webinar, to learn how Jenbacher can help you develop your power plant projects, including equipment design and performance, using hydrogen and much more!
In the webinar, you will learn more about:
Overview of an independent power plant and its components
Jenbacher’s highly efficient type 6 genset
Our hydrogen power generation solutions
How proven equipment design improves performance
Power generation solutions with quick delivery and easy installation
The information provided is relevant for the North American market. Please reach out to our experts to discuss your project.
- Dominikus-Ringeisen-Werk (GER)GermanyEEA and Switzerland
NEXT-GENERATION 3F ENGINE PLATFORM
Fit for the future—thanks to more than 20 years of technical collaboration
Installed units (Upgrade
3 x J312 (F)
Commissioned (3B version)
- Syncraft Frauenfeld (SUI)SwitzerlandEEA and Switzerland
Syncraft Frauenfeld (SUI)
INNOVATIVE WOOD CHP PLANT
using Jenbacher technology
4 x J420
Our experts are ready to help you!
Looking for onsite power solutions? Check.
Need access to electricity? We’re there for you.
Want to lower your energy costs, or even sell electricity back to your local grid? Check … check.
INNIO’s regional experts can help you figure out the Jenbacher solution that best meets your needs. With a free consultation, you can:
- Explore the advantages of onsite power generation solutions for your company
- Discover how to use economic modeling for added financial benefit
- Get answers on the technical aspects of your project—including fuel types, feasibility studies, and equipment and balance of plant selection
- Learn how to take advantage of regional incentive programs
- Review the delivery options for your project: purchasing, financing, leasing, and engaging a service provider, such as ESCO or BOO
- Find out how to meet emissions targets
Resources & Downloads
Category: BrochuresIPP Brochure (EN)
Type 3F Dominikus-Ringeisen-Werk
Category: Case StudiesType 3F Case Study Dominikus-Ringeisen-Werk
Category: Case StudiesCase Study Bad Säckingen
Fernwärme Ulm GmbH
Category: Case StudiesCase Study Fernwärme Ulm GmbH
Category: Case StudiesCase Study Wolf Run
Category: Case StudiesSky Global Case Study
Category: Case StudiesCase Study Syncraft Frauenfeld
Category: Case StudiesCase Study Hakha Korea (EN)
Acea Produzione SpA
Category: Case StudiesAcea Produzione SpA
Category: Case StudiesCase study Rosenheim
Jenbacher Webinars – Designing Your Power Plant (2022)
Category: WebinarsJenbacher Webinars – Designing Your Power Plant (2022) JBCOM
Consult an expert
Send us a message and we’ll contact you to start the conversation.
Whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, decreased energy costs, or even to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers, Jenbacher regional experts can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for you.