IPPs & Utilities
Efficient, reliable power is fundamental to growth.
Electricity is a fundamental necessity for all independent power producers, utility companies, manufacturers, municipalities, and industrial operations. To meet this need, Jenbacher is redefining the limits of power and performance with a broad distributed power portfolio of packages for power generation.
Electricity is a fundamental necessity for all independent power producers, utility companies, manufacturers, municipalities, and industrial operations like chemical and textile producers. To meet this need, INNIO is redefining the limits of power and performance with a broad distributed power portfolio of packages for power generation. Our rugged, high-performing Jenbacher gas engines for cogeneration are the solution to meet your critical energy needs. INNIO´s gas engines provide exceptional power generation so you can operate reliably and efficiently.
- Up to 48% electrical efficiency yield and as high as 90% for CHP systems
- Ready-to-use, containerized solutions
- Application flexibility: power generation, cogeneration (CHP), municipal applications, grid support in combination with renewables and many more
- Yield high efficiency and reliability with proven technologies
- Benefit from decades of onsite operational experience
- Simplified maintenance with innovative modular design
- Minimize footprint with compact design
- Reduced emissions
Our experts are ready to help you!
Looking for onsite power solutions? Check.
Need access to electricity? We’re there for you.
Want to lower your energy costs, or even sell electricity back to your local grid? Check … check.
INNIO’s regional experts can help you figure out the Jenbacher solution that best meets your needs. With a free consultation, you can:
- Explore the advantages of onsite power generation solutions for your company
- Discover how to use economic modeling for added financial benefit
- Get answers on the technical aspects of your project—including fuel types, feasibility studies, and equipment and balance of plant selection
- Learn how to take advantage of regional incentive programs
- Review the delivery options for your project: purchasing, financing, leasing, and engaging a service provider, such as ESCO or BOO
- Find out how to meet emissions targets
Resources & Downloads
Acea Produzione SpAEnglishAcea Produzione SpA (EN)
Hakha KoreaEnglishCase Study Hakha Korea (EN)
Type 3F Dominikus-Ringeisen-WerkEnglishType 3F Case Study Dominikus-Ringeisen-Werk
Bad SäckingenEnglishCase Study Bad Säckingen (EN)
IPP BrochureEnglishIPP Brochure (EN)
RosenheimEnglishCase study Rosenheim (EN)
Consult an expert.
Send us a message and we’ll contact you to start the conversation.
Whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, decreased energy costs, or even to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers, Jenbacher regional experts can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for you.