Mobile & Emergency Power
Fast and temporary expanded power.
How does it work?
Due to their smaller sizes and INNIO´s ability to rapidly ship, build and commission these technologies, our containerized solutions are well-suited to respond to a variety of scenarios demanding rapid power generation. The containerized portfolio delivers fast, efficient, flexible, and reliable power when and where you need it, including:
- Helping countries reach electrification goals.
- Providing bridge power solutions for growing demand.
- Bringing power to remote areas.
- Responding quickly to emergency power situations.
- Generating backup power to support maintenance, overhauls or outages at power plants or large-scale projects/events.
Features & Benefits
- Modular and compact designs for small footprint and later expansion.
- Pre-engineered solutions to ensure high reliability and serviceability.
- Includes all key plant components for performance guarantee with low parasitic loads.
- Optimized for fast delivery and short installation time.
- Control panels and auxiliary systems in separated rooms.
- Rapidly portable. Containerized systems respond to the need for fast or mobile power, and can be transported globally by ship, air, or road.
- Efficient and reliable. These products offer operational flexibility, high efficiency, superb reliability, and low emissions.
- Fuel flexibility.
- Fast startup and cycling. Units can achieve full power in less than 10 minutes, and offer excellent short cycle capability.
- Fast, seamless installation and commissioning allow for operation soon after arrival.
- Easy operation/maintenance. Rugged and reliable units offer proven availability, long service intervals, and maintenance-friendly design.
- Business flexibility. Units are available for both rental and sale.
In 2013, typhoon Haiyan devastated vast parts of the Philippines, leaving 4 million people without shelter and many without electricity. Jenbacher gas engines were some of the first used to restore vital power to homes and hospitals, providing an indispensable resource to re-establish normality.
Our experts are ready to help you!
Looking for onsite power solutions? Check.
Need access to electricity? We’re there for you.
Want to lower your energy costs, or even sell electricity back to your local grid? Check … check.
INNIO’s regional experts can help you figure out the Jenbacher solution that best meets your needs. With a free consultation, you can:
- Explore the advantages of onsite power generation solutions for your company
- Discover how to use economic modeling for added financial benefit
- Get answers on the technical aspects of your project—including fuel types, feasibility studies, and equipment and balance of plant selection
- Learn how to take advantage of regional incentive programs
- Review the delivery options for your project: purchasing, financing, leasing, and engaging a service provider, such as ESCO or BOO
- Find out how to meet emissions targets
Resources & Downloads
Category: BrochuresFactsheet Containerized Solutions
Category: FactsheetsGrid Code Brochure
Jenbacher Webinars – Designing Your Power Plant (2022)
Category: WebinarsJenbacher Webinars – Designing Your Power Plant (2022) JBCOM
Consult an expert
Send us a message and we’ll contact you to start the conversation.
Whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, decreased energy costs, or even to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers, Jenbacher regional experts can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for you.