Waste not, want not - turn your waste into energy.
In our increasingly populated world, waste is unavoidable. But instead of just letting it rot, now you can put it to work in ways that actually help the environment and fuel your business at the same time. Generate heat and power with Jenbacher and Waukesha gas engines operating on captured landfill and sewage gas, reducing conventional fuel use and environmental pollutants—all while yielding high levels of efficiency.
- Use waste gas as a cleaner energy source
- Reduce tariffs by using renewable energy
- Earn carbon credits through methane reduction
- Yield as much as 90% efficiency for CHP systems
- Yield up to 42-43% electrical efficiency using waste gas
- Profit from selling excess power to the public utility grid
- Take advantage of flexible contractual service agreements
- Facilitate easy mobility and adjust to changing needs with low-weight containerized units
- Operate smoothly even with fluctuations in gas composition and pressure as well as low heating value
Our experts are ready to help you!
Looking for onsite power solutions? Check.
Need access to electricity? We’re there for you.
Want to lower your energy costs, or even sell electricity back to your local grid? Check … check.
INNIO’s regional experts can help you figure out the Jenbacher solution that best meets your needs. With a free consultation, you can:
- Explore the advantages of onsite power generation solutions for your company
- Discover how to use economic modeling for added financial benefit
- Get answers on the technical aspects of your project—including fuel types, feasibility studies, and equipment and balance of plant selection
- Learn how to take advantage of regional incentive programs
- Review the delivery options for your project: purchasing, financing, leasing, and engaging a service provider, such as ESCO or BOO
- Find out how to meet emissions targets
© Header Image: Landfill Wernsdorf, 2015; Image author: Firma Helicolor Luftbild Ost GmbH; Landfill operator: Berlin Cleaning Service
Resources & Downloads
Consult an expert.
Send us a message and we’ll contact you to start the conversation.
Whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, decreased energy costs, or even to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers, Jenbacher regional experts can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for you.