Waste not, want not - turn your waste into energy.
In our increasingly populated world, waste is unavoidable. But instead of just letting it rot, now you can put it to work in ways that actually help the environment and fuel your business at the same time. Generate heat and power with Jenbacher and Waukesha gas engines operating on captured landfill and sewage gas, reducing conventional fuel use and environmental pollutants—all while yielding high levels of efficiency.
- Use waste gas as a cleaner energy source
- Reduce tariffs by using renewable energy
- Earn carbon credits through methane reduction
- Yield as much as 90% efficiency for CHP systems
- Yield up to 42-43% electrical efficiency using waste gas
- Profit from selling excess power to the public utility grid
- Take advantage of flexible contractual service agreements
- Facilitate easy mobility and adjust to changing needs with low-weight containerized units
- Operate smoothly even with fluctuations in gas composition and pressure as well as low heating value
Biomont Landfill Plant (CAN)
Biomont Énergie plant converts landfill gas into energy, significantly reducing emissions in Montréal
3 x J612
Gasgreen Energia (ECU)
TURNING LANDFILL GAS INTO CLEAN ELECTRICITY
Innovative biogas power plant is reducing methane gas pollution in Ecuador
2 x J320, 3 x J420
up to 5 MW
Chengdu Chang’an (CHN)
LANDFILL GAS POWER GENERATION PROJECT
Delivers renewable, low-emission power and wins praise
20 x J420
Istanbul Enerji (TUR)
RENEWABLY POWERING EUROPE’S LARGEST CITY
Biomass plant in Turkey advances environmental objectives while providing 37 MW of electricity to Istanbul
26 x J420
© Header Image: Landfill Wernsdorf, 2015; Image author: Firma Helicolor Luftbild Ost GmbH; Landfill operator: Berlin Cleaning Service
Our experts are ready to help you!
Looking for onsite power solutions? Check.
Need access to electricity? We’re there for you.
Want to lower your energy costs, or even sell electricity back to your local grid? Check … check.
INNIO’s regional experts can help you figure out the Jenbacher solution that best meets your needs. With a free consultation, you can:
- Explore the advantages of onsite power generation solutions for your company
- Discover how to use economic modeling for added financial benefit
- Get answers on the technical aspects of your project—including fuel types, feasibility studies, and equipment and balance of plant selection
- Learn how to take advantage of regional incentive programs
- Review the delivery options for your project: purchasing, financing, leasing, and engaging a service provider, such as ESCO or BOO
- Find out how to meet emissions targets
Resources & Downloads
Category: BrochuresLandfill Brochure
Category: Case StudiesCase study Chengdu Changan (EN)
Category: Case StudiesCasestudy Istanbul Enerji (EN)
Category: Case StudiesCase Study Biomont (EN)
Category: Case StudiesCase Study Gasgreen Energia (EN)
Jenbacher Webinars – Designing Your Power Plant 2022
Category: WebinarsJenbacher Webinars – Designing Your Power Plant (2022)
Consult an expert
Send us a message and we’ll contact you to start the conversation.
Whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, decreased energy costs, or even to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers, Jenbacher regional experts can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for you.