Services that matter
Optimizing your business: As a power plant owner, you need a partner that goes beyond parts delivery and technical work. With today’s quickly changing energy landscape, you must keep your equipment at top performance over its life cycle. As your original equipment manufacturer (OEM), INNIO Group has the experience to help you simplify your decision-making processes, proactively finding the solutions to meet your business needs. With more than 25,000 Jenbacher engines produced globally and up to 99% plant reliability, INNIO Group is your long-term Consultancy partner.
Why the OEM?
Your original equipment manufacturer (OEM) Consultancy advantages
Fast decision-making with thorough insights
Condition-based maintenance capability that considers your operational profile
A performance and reliability boost through pro-active monitoring
Emissions compliance with a wide range of emission reduction solutions
Future-proof technology with a strong focus on innovation
In-house & on-site technical investigations
- Technical analysis of parts, systems, or complete assets
- Comprehensive investigation report
- Proactive consultancy to enhance your system’s performance over its life cycle
- Personalized predictions and suggestions through close asset monitoring
- myPlant Customer Connect App for easy and quick interaction with your Jenbacher Services manager or Technical Support person
- Sophisticated analysis to predict maintenance requirements that consider your operating profile, fuel quality, and other relevant conditions
- Maintenance of both parts and consumables, such as lubricating oil and engine cooling water
- Timing determined for optimized cost benefit for the required maintenance, based on your data and operational needs
- Exhaust gas treatment and catalyst system selection and/or optimization
- Real-time monitoring packages of emissions performance
Energy transition consultancy – our microgrid solution
- Resilience (for instance, to mitigate the risk of power outages)
- High-quality access to power in remote areas
- Integration of renewables to achieve decarbonization targets
- Predictable levelized cost of electricity (LCOE) over the investment’s life cycle
- Reductions in peak load and transmission and distribution loss with generators located close to the point of consumption and peak shaving
- Grid modernization by integrating smart technologies for flexibility
The economic value you gain
Technical data & savings potential with mixture formation modification
|Energy input (gas input)
|Gas price (assumption)
|Operating hours per year
|Gas cost savings per year
Corresponding adjustments were carried out successfully during a maintenance event. Using the innovative Jenbacher myPlant Performance technology, this business case illustrates that algorithm-assisted plant management on an industrial scale can be implemented today, setting the course for a greener, safer, more economical, and future-oriented energy supply.
Future-proof plant operation with Monitoring-as-a-Service
“INNIO Group’s Jenbacher myPlant Performance platform and myPlant Customer Connect App have been crucial to the economic operation of our plant, and also a flagship project for intelligent plant management."
Frank Rümper, Asset manager at Avacon Natur, Germany
Resources & Downloads
Consult an expert
Send us a message and we’ll contact you to start the conversation.
Whether you are looking to address your basic service needs - from maintenance requests to day-to-day spare part and consumable requirements - to technical training for your workforce, digital solutions, or even system development plans, our Jenbacher Services experts can advise you on the solution that will be right for you.